Camarillo Marathon January 5, 2014
Marathon -7:00 am half marathon- 7:30 am 5k - 8:00 am
This is a rain or shine event!
Events like this have been the direct cause of increased tourism, resulting in hotel sell-outs and repeat visitors! By encouraging community service groups to volunteer with race organization, the Boys & Girls Club, local high schools and small businesses have benefited in increased exposure through local and national media presence. Our 2009 events have attracted over 35% of its athletes from outside of
The pre race and race day health and fitness expo will draw hundreds of athletes and spectators to your location for this event. Other sponsor benefits are listed below.
· Event Listed on major local race websites: Raceplace.com, MarathonGuide.com, VenturaRaceInfo.com, RunnersWorld.com, USATF official website. These sites have a combined web visitor count of over 500,000 impressions per month
· Sponsors listed on all local News print event ads and (diamond level and above)
· Sponsors mentioned on Local Cable T.V and Radio event spots (diamond level and above)
· Your company logo and link on event website; depending on level of sponsorship
· Event Featured event on Active.com with over 90,000 impressions per month.
· Large logo on all print and web advertising (gold level and above)
· Booth space at race expo ( see sponsorship grid)
· Complimentary race entries (see sponsorship grid)
· Large logo on event t-shirts (gold level and above)
· Large banner at finish line and or stage (gold level and above)
· Race day announcements during expo
Athletes 2000-4000 Spectators 1500 Volunteers 300
Based on our past performance we estimate that 35% of all athletes and visitors will come from outside of
Race day vendor parking:
we will have vendor parking right next to the expo at the main picnic area located near the bbq pits and the play ground on the west side of the park.
Please arrive no later than 6:00 a.m. for best parking and ample time to get set up. we will have thousands of people trying to get into the park at the same time so please come early. we will be present at 5:00 a.m. so feel free to come earlier than 6:00 a.m. if needed.
Sponsorship / Health & wellness package
Vendor booth only - $250
Aid Station Sponsor - $250
Goody bag inserts - $100